Thursday, July 2, 2009

My First Blog!

Yay! My first blog! Well nothing has really happened this week besides sickness's, laying around, playing instruments and getting a new guitar! This morning really early me and my mom went to a house close to the temple to buy me a guitar! I bought a guitar so that I wouldn't always have to ALWAYS share Az's and Bry's.
Also, Brookes' baby is SO close to being born! I am so excited for her! Summer has been great and I hope school doesn't creep up on us to close. Ugh! That reminds me, I still have homework to do:( Well, there is my first blog! :)

My new acoustic-electric cutaway sunburst guitar!

It has been so fun playing!!!


2 comments:

  1. Yay! that you're blogging now!!!!
    And I LOVE hearing you on your guitar and your keyboard in your room.
    xoxooxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooh! It's gorgeous, I LOVE it! Welcome to the blogging world, you big girl, you! My little Sierra is growing up so fast!

    ReplyDelete