Tuesday, August 9, 2011

i'm thankful for...

There are a lot of things that I am thankful for. This summer I've gained a greater realization of all of the blessings I have. Trek, Camp Zarahemla, and spending time with family have all helped me in gaining appreciation. At Trek I realized how thankful I am for Pioneers and for prayer. Because of the passing away of one of our leaders I realized how thankful I am for the youth in my stake, my testimony, and the pioneers who went through tragic experiences daily. At Camp Zarahemla I got to spend a whole day with the sister missionaries. They do so much! I rode a bike in the heat with my companion for the day and I am so proud of the missionaries that do that everyday! I gained a greater appreciation for what they do and how courageous they are. I am so thankful for my family. I love spending time with them and being able to hear stories from both of my grandparents. Being with my family has been my favorite part of summer. I am so thankful...

No comments:

Post a Comment