Saturday, February 6, 2010

Life Fly's by Way to Fast...


It's 2010! I know I am a little late but I will start blogging a lot more now. This year is going to be a huge amazing year! I get my licence! (I got my permit December 30, 2009), I turn 16, and Mom is going to famous throughout the whole world. What more can I ask for???Although I have had some traumatic incidents in cars, I love to drive now! Usually I have to trade off days driving to pick up Andrea for seminary in the morning with Bry, but since him and Az have been in Idaho for so long I have driven so much this week! Besides the very RAINY weather! In Henderson? It's crazy how much its rained and how much I love it! Moving to a very dry place after living in Sitka makes me realize how much I love the rain and wetness as it rarely comes around. The rain actually has made me feel very nostalgic of the "old times." Life was so simple when all me and Bry did was dress up as explorers and have adventures in the Fairy Patch and Pirate Rock. I miss Sitka and our little pink house and yard we grew up in. It was full of life long memories I will never forget. Well, even though life is flying by,
it has been great and I am loving every part of it.
I would'nt change it for the world.

2 comments: