Monday, February 8, 2010

No More Spoiling!


Well, now Bry and Az are home! It feels so much more like reality when there is more than one kid in the house. I don't know how Az is going to deal with me and Bryan leaving in 2 years! I got to experience (for the first time) being an "only child" for about 10 days. It was SO fun being able to go shopping with Mom and watching T.V. and relaxing with my parents. I love having my parents ALL TO MYSELF! But, I would rather share the spoiling and love with my siblings. I do not know how people deal with being an only child there WHOLE lives! It would get so lonely not playing and joking with my brothers and sisters! It is having the same best friends for forever. They are always there for me whenever I need them. I am SO thankful for my family, and to have Az and Bry back! AND I really miss the rest of You! (trevor, caci, jace, brooke, steve, and gage)... haha:)

2 comments:

  1. I agree! and i LOVE the picture with this post! It should be made gigantic - poster size - and framed in your room.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are adorable! love your blog.

    ReplyDelete